I am so excited for this year and all the great concerts already scheduled. I am in the middle of a concert filled weekend with some amazing artists: Dusty Brough (Therianthrope), Rebecca Kleinmann, Julien Cantelm, Bruno Serrano, and my guruji, Abhiman Kaushal. I am especially excited about the last one as I rarely have the chance to sit with my guruji on stage! Therianthrope is almost done with our album–which will be out by the end of February–and we have two tours booked with more on the way. I am starting to tour with Dave Stringer a bit more as well–our first adventure takes us to the Denver chant festival on February 16th with a kirtan flight school to follow. In addition, I am looking forward to making music with the amazing Sheela Bringi on bansuri, harmonium, and vocals on Dave’s upcoming tours. Be sure to check back and subscribe to my blog, I will update regularly while on tour!
- 01.30.14 @ Lestat’s in San Diego CA. 8pm.
- 02.02.14 @ Soho in Santa Barbara CA. 8pm.
- 02.27.14 @ The Poppy in San Francisco CA. 8pm.
- 03.02.14 @ Wisteria Ways in Berkeley CA. 8pm.
- 03.04.14 @ UC Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA. 12pm.
- 03.09.14 @ The Blue Whale in Los Angeles CA. 8pm.
- 04.30.14 @ The Lost Leaf in Phoenix AZ. 8pm.
- 05.10.14 @ Ed Hales Park in Redlands CA. time TBA.
Therianthrope is my newest project with Dusty Brough. Take a listen and like us on facebook!
Therianthope is the musical duo of myself and Dusty Brough. We are releasing 4 songs from our upcoming album on December 5th when we open for Charlie Hunter at the Loft at UCSD. Mark your calenders and come by to support us!
This is a link to my wife’s blog documenting our time here in Delhi. I will keep them coming…